This is my nephew Ben with his little brother Aaron.
I love that he's kissing those tiny fingers.
I love that he's kissing those tiny fingers.
Our nephew Aaron passed away last night in his parents' arms.
I am struck by how much peace and sadness and wonder one can feel simultaneously.
We believe the death does not separate families, and that the gospel makes eternal relationships possible.
I am so sure of his present security and also so aware of the pain of separation his family feels.
All the while I am still in awe of the influence he had on those in his little life in the NICU at the University of Utah Hospital.
His story is amazing. At four months old his story is one for the books.
He defied all odds by surviving childbirth. And then he lived an amazing four months after that.
His parents have the patience of Job and are tenacious and strong and their story is equally inspiring and humbling.
Click here to see just a few more sweet photos of my brother's family with their little guy.
4 comments:
So sorry to hear this. Liz, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
What beautiful sadness - thank you for sharing. Prayers and love to your brother and his family, as well as you all.
What a sweet picture of him kissing his little hand! Thank goodness for the knowledge of the gospel, but still so sad to see them say goodbye to their brother.
Thanks for sharing this. What sweet pictures.
Post a Comment