
Foot in the face? No, no, that's just another teething toy when you're cutting teeth like the twins are doing these days. They've been an unusually fussy pair, so I spend most of their waking hours unable to leave the blanket. (When I just had one baby I could deal with the crying while I got stuff done, but my nerves aren't able to handle the crying of two babies for very long.) I find if I lay right between the babies or close to both of them they are pretty content to work on their tummy and finger skills.

This is what J calls a "book museum". We can sometimes get A to stay on the quilt if we do this. If she's not chewing-on/reading a boardbook she'll usually try to crawl away to find a shoe to use as her teething tool.
17 comments:
he really is such a good brother. wish I were around to see it.
you should move back this way.
i hear houses are pretty reasonable round these parts...
ps. man, A's eyes are SOOO blue!
No worries about these two and exposure to good things. Joshua will enlarge their world.
the first picture made my day!
i CAN'T imagine two teething babies, i have one, it is intense!! you are a saint!!
That is a most adorable photo...all the little books all over the blanket...
I can't believe how big they are getting! They are sooo cute. I totally admire you...I have no idea how you handle two. What a fun blessing:)!
Fiquei curiosa por que vocês mudaram. Era bastante fácil digitar o nome danplayerfamily e achar vocês... Vou tentar memorizar o novo endereço.
Como está tudo?
Fiquei feliz em ver que os bebês estão cercados de livros. AMO livros.
I love to follow your adventures with the kids. You comment that you can't leave the blanket. I'm impressed with how much you seem to accomplish every day. I can barely keep my head afloat with my 4 and they are spaced out by 10 years. You are an inspiration to us all!
S G
I am so happy I found you! I am REALLY bad about email, and calling, etc. But what is life without the super-dupla?!? We should talk, especially since my twins are only a few months older than yours... I LOVE YOU!
Aw they are so cute! :) I love your updates!
I love that we can see their EYES in this photo, how beautiful. I would love to be a fly on the wall in your house one day and watch the magic at work.
Such precious pictures! I LOVE the book museum! Jared's fave teething toy: toothbrushes. They're cheap and I don't care if we lose them. But a sibling's toes look like they work just fine to me :-)
Hello - I was just reading unplugyourkids.com and noticed your post about good chapter books for young kids. I LOVE your books museum! I am a mom (15 years, 3 kids) bookseller (13 years) and lifelong kid's book lover. I just started a blog reviewing kid's books in an effort to help parents find the right books for their kids. In addition to reviews, I have reading lists (like good read out louds for kids 5 and under) as well as tips on how to determine reading levels (for when your little guy starts to read) and more. Hope you will check it out and find it useful! Regards - Tanya at www.books4yourkids.com
Liz, I haven't checked in for a while. We made it back home safely and are full fledged into another year of school. Cory got an offer with J&J and it looks like we will be accepting it! So get ready for us to come your way next summer!
What wonderful kids you have and a very nice photo of the kids laying on the floor on the blanket. It made me smile. Love ya Liz.
Hi Liz! The twins are adorable. After having one of my own I have gained the deepest admiration for all my friends with twins. I used to think it would be sort of fun. Now I am crossing my fingers that we will continue to have just one at at a time.
Post a Comment